PATRICK PREKEL 2016 PORTFOLIOGRAPHIC DESIGN
My work is the product of careful attention and persistent effort. For an effective assemblage, many considerations are necessary in order to effectively communicate with key audiences.
1) Website homepage banners: for “ReaderStore.”” by Sony.
2) Website App Download page: for “ReaderStore.”” by Sony.
3) Promotional Event landing page: for GW&M.Gary’s Wine & Marketplace.
4) HTML E-Mail optimized for desktop (sample): for Gary’s Wine & Marketplace.
5) Holiday Gift Packs (Photography + Compositing):
for Gary’s Wine & Marketplace.
6) Logo and Label Design: for Bottle Hill Cheese Co.
(Art Direction by Susan Guerra)
7) Single-color emblem translated from multicolored painting: for Sunshine Yoga Life.
Additional design samples are available in my separate portfolio – here.
In either digital or printed format — my work assumes the role of a seed, with great potential.
With proper placement, the work radiates to reach the intended audience.
Patience is necessary, though organic results are inevitable.
PATRICK PREKEL 2016 PORTFOLIO< CODE />
As a web developer, I code HTML + CSS by hand. These two languages are the fundamental building blocks for everything rendered visible on the web, including emails.
The code sample above was written to teach the basic structure of HTML and CSS.
I am an experienced creative photographer, capable of producing professional quality images in the natural / available light, and with controlled lighting on occasion.